December 03, 2010

Football Sunday Menu

Now I don't know about you but I love me some football!! I follow the Washington Redskins (hey now!) and every Sunday a big foodfest is going down! Now there is no particular recipes used for the following pictures, this is just to show y'all why I can't lose any weight. LOL Enjoy!


cracker barrel cheese for homemade mac-n-cheese

cheesy goodness!!


collard greens, onions and turkey necks


NO, these are NOT noodles..try chitterlings...(ew)

apparently, hot sauce with chittlens makes them taste...better


buns are a'rising!!


red snapper


steamed crabs and shrimp...now we talking!!!


fried chicken with mumbo sauce



fried yucca fries, very tasty!!


1 comment:

  1. Loving football Sunday menu!!! Well all except the chitterlings and red snapper with the head on it...smh

    ReplyDelete