October 21, 2010

Seasoned whiting fish, yellow rice and green beans


Yeah!!! My first foodie photo! I want to thank Canon for providing me an affordable camera that is willing to work with me and not crash and burn like my coughHPcough camera. Anyway, my handsome man picked up these whiting fillets which I drizzled some GOYA olive oil and tossed in a bowl. Then I lightly seasoned both sides with some 'green cap' GOYA, McCormicks Grillmates Montreal Steak and Grillmates Chicken and cumin. I baked at 350. GOYA makes a wonderful and easy to prepare box rice and so I used their yellow rice for this dinner. Green beans I sauteed in butter and wait for it....GOYA vegetable seasoning! Do you get a feel of a theme here? I can't be on the island so I bring a little bit of it to my table. !WEPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment