August 04, 2011

Washington Nationals vs Florida Marlins 7.28.11

Took my son out the ball game in Washington DC to see the Nationals play. This was our first time in thier new stadium and I was quite excited. Not so excited that I wore Nats gear, I made sure I had a NY Mets cap to wear. :-)

Go Mets!! Oh, thats another game day? My bad!



Can you believe $6 for one beer???? Highway robbery!!!

Now don't ever go to a ballgame hungry or thirsty. These folks know how to make money off you. $6 for a beer and $8 for a hot dog. Say whut in my Stewie voice....


GO! GO! GO!

I love watching the Presidents Run! I honestly don't know how these guys managed to don these bobble-headed costumes and made a mad dash around the outfield inner rim in that %^&* heat that day. There must be a hazard-pay clause in thier contract!!




Our seats were in the right outfield (section 140) and the view was great! The only downside was the lack of a big-screen tv facing you on the other side of the stadium. Now there were smaller flat-screens up high on the posts behind me but what a pain to turn and look up at a small screen. Oh well.


Jason! Jason! Jaaaasooon! I think he's ignoring me...

The only player I know by name, Jason Werth, who didn't do squat in todays game. His stance says it all...

SMH


Well, the Nats lost today. We had a great time, the fans were fun and I hope to get back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment