August 12, 2011

Ocean City, MD July 2011

I had a fabulous time with my mom, sister and cousin at the beach and it was well needed. Hit the boardwalk for some greasy pizza and some funnel cake (thanks mom!) We baked on the hot sand Saturday afternoon, running to the ocean water to cool off. My sister and I collected seashells from the surf while my mom snuck in some candid pictures of us. We eventually moved from the hot sandy beach to the cool pool of our motel. We met some very nice people and had a great time while bobbing around the water.

I'll have to upload pix another time. I realize that I downloaded them to a thumbdrive which I dont have with me at the moment. :( However I do have one cropped picture of me when we all went to de Lazy Lizard for dinner Saturday night, They are located on 1st and Bay. Wonderful spot right on the water!! Food was delicious, band was great and the staff were wonderful. I highly recommend them!

Night out for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment